NORAMCO is part of a global leader in the distribution of wire and cable and related infrastructure products. We are looking for ambitious, customer focused individuals with previous related business experience to join our growing company. We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate in our Mississauga location.
We are looking for an experienced warehouse person who enjoys a fast paced environment with a desire to improve themselves and advance within the company. The incumbent will be a team player who demonstrates initiative and a positive professional attitude and manner.
Warehouse Employee Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Pick orders while utilizing a Reach Truck or an Order Picker
- Putting reels (from which cuts have been made for orders) back into inventory in their physical location and matching that location within the Rubicon Inventory System
- Clear backlog, from previous shifts, of reels to be put away
- Assist in shipping when all other Reach Truck or Order Picker work has been completed
- Sweep aisles, walkways, etc.
- Any tasks assigned by supervisors or managers
- Operate equipment in a safe manner in accordance with NCS International Health and Safety guidelines.
- High school diploma
- Capability to work as a team player
- Excellent Physical condition
- Good Math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Current forklift certification is a must
- RF experience is an asset
- Competitive Compensation
- Extended Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Opportunity for growth both personally and professionally